Pampering Patients in Hospitals and Bedside Get your pink shirt on, grab a “Glam Box” and pamper patients in one of our hospital shifts. Services include: mini mani/pedi, makeup application, hair styling, hand massage, and more! Remember, the beauty products are just a tool for a much deeper connection. You don’t need to be a professional stylist to make a difference!
Social Media Opportunities: Blogging/Facebook/Instagram Social media makes it fun and easy to expose the SFTHeart mission and further our reach to potential volunteers and supporters. Sharing our stories, posts, and videos is key to expanding our network.Tag us, mention us, spread the glam!
- Are you a blogger? Write and article about us, cover a story/event or feature us on your page!
- Mention @SimplyFromTheHeart in posts to provide a link for those who wish to learn more about the services we provide.
- Feature Simply From The Heart in status updates.
- Invite your Facebook friends to “like” SFTHeart page.
- Post, repost and share pictures from the Simply From the Heart Instagram profile and include any related hashtags.
- #sftheart #makingadifference #pamperwithpupose #glamsquad
Off-Site/Remote Opportunities: Whether you are running a race, attending a festival, a fitness class or hosting a third party event, here are a few ways to help make an impact for SFTHeart.
- Host a Beaty Drive – Pick up one of our bins and collect beauty products all month long at your work, school, gym or church!
- Request brochures for display or distribution at your event or business.
- Ask your salon to partner with us by hosting a beauty drive.
Own Salon or work at a Spa?
Collaborate with us!
- Request information about our “Salon Partnership Program”
- Refer SFTHeart – Know someone that can be a valuable asset to our team? Videographer, Musician, Website Designer, Salon Owner, etc. Get us in touch with them OR have them contact us at: email@example.com
Volunteer In-Office Opportunities:
- Glam Box Stuffing Day – Join our glam team in sorting out beauty products into our patient glam boxes.
- Help us replenish our glam box inventory in the hospitals near you.
- Internship administrative and/or PR opportunities available.
Request to book SFTHeart Founder to speak at your next event!
• Have SFTHeart come and display a table full of information, volunteer sign up sheets and have founder Jackelyn Kastanis tell you first hand how SFTHeart is making a difference!